Natural Stone Paving to Suit Everyone
Whether it’s a contemporary sleek look you want or a more traditional, timeless finish that you’re after, we’re confident that you’ll find exactly what you need at RF Paving. Discover more about the various types of stone paving we supply below.
Benefits of Our Natural Stone Paving
- Strength – Compared to traditional concrete tiles or manufactured paving, natural stone paving is around 10 times stronger meaning it can take way more pressure and stress before becoming damaged or breaking entirely.
- Durability – Natural stone paving will last significantly longer than concrete and other paving options, plus it doesn’t wear as easily so it’ll stay looking fresher for longer.
- Waterproof – Natural stones have much lower water absorption values than manmade materials like concrete, so your paving will stay protected against water damage, damp and moss and stay looking brand new for longer.
- Low Maintenance – Apart from the odd clean every now and then, you’ll never have to touch your patio or driveway when you choose natural stone. Plus, it won’t fade over time so you don’t need to worry about painting, sealing or replacing your pavers.
- Superior Design – Unlike man-made paving which can often look too uniform and bland, natural pavers each have their own unique style with slight variations in colour and tone that will create a distinct look in your outdoor space.
- Sustainable – Natural stone paving has a significantly lower carbon footprint than manmade concrete pavers and is actually one of the more sustainable materials available on the market today!
Paving Stone Suppliers You Can Trust
- Available in single sizes or project packs to keep costs affordable and minimise waste
- We only source our paving stones from sustainable and ethical suppliers
- Delivery available nationwide with unrivalled turnaround
- Carefully selected stone from around the world
- Hundreds of glowing 5-star reviews
- Unbeatable customer service