WHY CHOOSE NATURAL SANDSTONE PAVING?
There are a number of reasons why Indian sandstone is one of the most popular paving materials across the UK!
- Other paving materials can’t match its unique look – naturally formed on the seabeds of India, each slab has its own bespoke veining, patterns and ripples that just can’t be replicated by manmade materials.
- Highly durable – whatever you decide to build with your natural sandstone pavers, you can rest assured that it will last you for many, many years to come.
- Incredible strength – our natural Indian sandstone pavers are the perfect solution for high-traffic areas of your home, including busy family patios and multi-vehicle driveways.
- Low maintenance – natural sandstone only requires re-sealing every 3-5 years on average. When sealed properly, your sandstone slabs will last for years, requiring little to no maintenance during this time.
- Adds value to your property – compared to other widely used paving materials, like brick and concrete, Indian natural sandstone slabs can actually add value to your home, making it a worthwhile investment.
- Safe for family homes – sandstone by nature is incredibly slip-resistant, even in wet conditions, and is also frost-resistant meaning it’s less susceptible to damage during the winter months.
Types of Indian Sandstone Pavers
Everything in nature is individual and unique, and natural sandstone is no exception. This is what makes it such an attractive stone to work with, and the finishes are truly distinctive.
We know that, just like Indian sandstone paving slabs, no two gardens are alike. Fortunately for you, the possibilities are endless when it comes to designing your perfect outdoor space using sandstone paving!
Our range of natural Indian sandstone paving comes in a wide variety of styles, colours and sizes – so you’re guaranteed to find exactly what you’re after here at RF Landscapes.
Indian Sandstone Colours
Our sandstone slabs also come in a variety of natural Indian sandstone colours to suit your home. One of the most popular is Raj Green Indian sandstone, known for its mix of subtle greens, greys and browns, blending seamlessly into its natural environment.
The right colour for you ultimately depends on the aesthetic of your garden and property; whether it’s traditional neutral tones or contemporary darker colours to create a sleek modern look – we’ve got you covered.
Natural Sandstone Paving Sizes
From neatly laid, uniform designs to bespoke layouts using different sizes and big, bold shapes to small arrangements – you can achieve it all with our range.
We stock the following sizes of Indian sandstone slabs:
- 290 x 600mm
- 600 x 600mm
- 600 x 900mm
- 600 x 1200mm
Plus, all products in our Natural sandstone paving range are available in single sizes or project packs to help make it easier for you!
Your Trusted Indian Sandstone Paving Suppliers
Here at RF Paving, we carefully source our natural sandstone slabs directly from India to provide you with the highest quality products possible. Whatever the project, whether it’s a new driveway to transform the front of your home or a timeless patio that will last for years, you can rest assured knowing that our sandstone pavers are of the highest quality.
Not sure how to lay your new pavers? Check out our helpful Indian Sandstone Laying Guide for tips and tricks from the experts!
Order today with your dedicated account for nationwide delivery! Or speak to our team of paving experts now on 01977 782 240 to discuss your requirements.
Is Indian Sandstone slippery when wet?
No, sandstone pavers will not become slippery in wet conditions – in fact, they have relatively high anti-slip ratings! This makes them the perfect material for family homes and high-activity areas like patios and driveways.
Can you jetwash Indian Sandstone?
You can jetwash natural sandstone paving slabs as an easy way to spruce up your garden and get rid of built-up grime and dirt. Although repetitive use of high-pressure jets can affect the surface of the pavers, making them more porous and therefore susceptible to damage. We advise using a jetwash on your sandstone patios or driveways relatively sparingly – a gentle wash with soap and water will also do the trick!
Do I need to seal my Indian Sandstone patio?
It’s not essential to seal your sandstone pavers as it’s a naturally resilient material; however, we would recommend sealing your sandstone paving once every few years to help prolong its longevity and keep it looking brand new for years to come!
Does Indian Sandstone fade in the sun?
Like any natural material, prolonged exposure to direct sunlight can result in fading. However, unlike artificial paving options, natural sandstone rarely fades and takes a very long time to do so. Plus, some weathering or fading can actually enhance the appearance of natural sandstone, giving you that rustic look and a unique appearance.
Can I use Indian Sandstone for my driveway?
Yes, Indian sandstone pavers make the perfect material for transforming your driveways. They’re naturally strong and durable so there’s no need to worry about wear and tear from your car driving over it, plus they’re non-slip – even in wet conditions! We recommend using thicker slabs than you would for a patio to ensure that your driveway remains in tip-top condition for years to come.